The fact is that skipping is a wonderful way to lose weight in the best possible way. In this world, where everyone wants to look attractive as well as fit, skipping is the perfect option for you to lose weight in the best way possible and above all you don't have to worry about the cost factor as you just need to make the right investment and purchase the apt skipping role in the beginning itself.
Then leave all the things to the skipping rope only. You remember skipping rope - you did it with your friends when you were young, carefree when you were a small child but at that point you were not having any kind of tension to lose weight at all. Let me tell you that you are never too old to experience your childhood again. So pick that rope again and act like a kid! The fact is that skipping rope is a great way to do just that and work towards a flat stomach at the same time.
You don't have to spend thousands of money in the membership of your gym. Just buy a simple skipping tip and lose weight with an ease! Jumping rope is a high-impact form of aerobic exercise, and is responsible for burning your calories in a short amount of time. Don't worry you don't have to spend a lot of time in the process. Just make sure that you just spend some 15-20 mins in the whole exercise everyday.
How To Skip:
- Keep your back straight and your head facing forward. That means posture should be correct.
- Breathe through your nose and not with your mouth.
- Keep the rope turning as smoothly as possible. Don't hurry in the beginning itself and make sure that you use your wrists and forearms perfectly.
- Push off with your toes.
- Bend your knees and jump only so high so that you can just clear the rope, no higher.
- Land lightly on the balls of your feet.
- After five minutes, do this in the opposite direction of the rope.
Here are some of the benefits of rope jumping to lose weight...
- it is very simple to learn
- low cost to buy rope
- increases fitness
- improved strength as well as endurance level
- strengthens bones
- improves coordination
- can be fun if performed with friends