Tips To Play Paintball For Beginners
View all articles by Simon Harris
The fact is that you will get a lot of websites that will teach you how to play paintball but very few of them will actually tell you about what NOT TO DO! Here I am going to tell you the same, so that you can become a perfect player:
- The very first rule is: one must never never never take off the mask!!! I can't stress this enough. A mask is very important for facial protection. So it is recommended that one should never take your facial protection off, except in designated areas.
- The next tip is that a player must always understand his gun and its limitations, whether a rental or your own. And if by chance you don't have any information then always ask a professional and senior person who is related with the field.
- The fact is that paintballs do not hurt when they hit. You won't even feel them till the day after. Because they just hit your body and bounce back!
- You all must wear darker clothes which performing paintball. Never ever wear white or other white clothes at all. White is just too bright, you will get killed.
- My next tip is that you must always wear some type of boots or comfortable hiking/running shoes. As far as my personal experience is concerned, I always wear soccer cleates.
- Never cheat with your players and especially with yourself. Always be honest. If you get hit and see the splat on you, then it is recommended that you should raise your hand and exit the game. You will be proud of yourself and it will definitely show in your next games.
- Don't ever call an advanced paintball player a cheater. Why should you do that? This will result in them taking their game extremely seriously and that can prove harmful for you. They will also hate you! One time I did this and the guy wanted to fight me.
- Don't be afraid to ask for any kind of advice from others.
- Always appoint a team captain and make sure that you honestly follow his orders no matter what. This is the key. This will also maintain unity in the game.
- Keep your eyes open. Try to maintain focus on one thing at one time.